Yamula Irrigation Project
Description of Yamula Irrigation ProjectThe Project is located in Central Anatolian Region of Turkey. 110,000 hectares of agricultural area will be irrigated in Kayseri, Yozgat, Nevşehir and Kırşehir provinces. The water source of the Yamula Irrigation Project is the Yamula Dam. The Project is one of Turkey’s largest irrigation Projects. The irrigation network is comprised of pressurized pipelines with diameters ranging from 110 mm. to 3,200 mm., with a total length of about 3,200 km. The Project also includes 1 pump station and 18 filter stations.
- Irrigation Area: 110,000 ha
- Transmission Channel Length: 16 km
- Transmission Channel Discharge: 69.72 m³/sec
- Main Channel Length: 62 km
- Main Channel Discharge: 62.30 m³/sec