Water Supply and Municipal Infrastructure
We offer creative, long-term sustainable solutions in water supply, wastewater treatment and water management.
The water and wastewater sectors face significant challenges due to aging infrastructure, population growth, water stress and climate changes.
We are planning water management projects that protect water resources and improve health conditions for governments, municipalities and private enterprises in underdeveloped and developing countries.
We work to reduce costs, increase efficiency, reduce risks and increase reliability.
We try to add technical, economic, environmental and social added value to our clients.
- Population forecasting and potable water projection studies
- Water quality analysis
- Potable water, sewerage and rainwater networks
- Potable water treatment plants
- Wastewater and sewage treatment plants
- Transmission and force main line projects
- Water tanks, pumping/filling stations, etc. structures