Sungurlu Dam Project
Description of Sungurlu Dam ProjectThe Project includes the final design of roller compacted concrete Sungurlu Dam and the appurtenant structures (spillway, bottom outlet, derivation tunnel, intake structure, downstream channel improvement, material access roads, main access roads), dam break analysis, risk assessment analysis, seismic hazard map reports, electrical and hydro-mechanical design drawings, cofferdams, conceptual hydroelectric power plant construction drawings, dynamic analysis, geological reports, geotechnical reports, determining borrow areas of construction materials, topographical surveys, geotechnical investigations, hydraulic studies, engineering designs and related cost analysis and financial and economic analysis.
- Dam body type: Roller compacted concrete (RCC).
- Height from the foundation : 95.50 m.
- Maximum storage volume: 225.49 hm³.
- Annual potable/industrial water capacity: 115.11 hm³
- Power plant installed capacity and annual production: 3.3 MW / 21 GWh