Description of the ProjectDam is designed as a concrete face sand-gravel fill type with a plastic concrete for imperviousness of the foundation. Within the scope of the Project, Cofferdams, spillway, bottom outlet, diversion tunnel, intake structure, downstream channel improvement, material access roads, main access roads, electrical and hydro-mechanical final design drawings have been prepared. Topographic surveys, geotechnical investigations, determining borrow areas of construction materials, hydraulic studies, dam body static-dynamic analysis, seismic hazard analysis, related cost analysis, financial and economic analysis are among the services provided.
- Dam body type: Concrete face sand-gravel fill dam
- Height from the foundation: 52.00 m
- Maximum storage volume: 228.90 million m³
- am fill volume: 1,700,000 m³
- Annual irrigation water capacity: 13.54 milyon m³