Kepsut Dam and HEPP Project
Description of Kepsut Dam ProjectFinal design of Kepsut Dam includes concrete faced rockfill dam body (CFRD), appurtenant structures (spillway, bottom outlet, derivation tunnel, intake structure, downstream channel improvement, material access roads, main access roads), dam break analysis, risk assessment analysis, seismic hazard map reports, electrical and mechanical design projects, cofferdams, dynamic analysis, geological reports, geotechnical reports, determining barrow areas of construction materials, topographical surveys, geotechnical investigations, hydraulic studies, engineering designs and related cost analysis and financial and economic analysis, technical specifications.
- Dam body type: Concrete faced rockfill dam (CFRD)
- Height from the foundation: 88.00 m
- Maximum storage volume: 42.08 hm³
- Annual irrigation water capacity: 10.77 hm³
- Annual potable water capacity: 1.60 hm³