Karahüyük Pumped Irrigation Technical Report and Project
Description of Karahüyük Pumping Irrigation projectProject is in Turkey’s Central Anatolia Region. 3,080 hectares of agricultural area in Konya Province, Akören District, and the Village of Orhaniye and Karahüyük will be irrigated. Within this scope of work, a technical report prepared by conducting soil resources, geological and geotechnical surveys, and agricultural economy studies were implemented in the first stage. In second stage, the final design drawings of the irrigation and drainage network and hydraulic structures on the network were prepared.
- 489 m long and 1,200 mm. diameter pumping transmission line
- 1 pump station and 1 filter station
- Pressure pipe irrigation network with diameters ranging from 110 mm to 1,700 m., with a total length of about 102 km.
- Water Source: Apa-Hotamıs Transmission Channel
- Irrigation Area: 3,080 ha
- Irrigation Network: Medium and high pressure pipe irrigation system.
- Main Pipeline Length: 17.053 km
- Main Pipeline Discharge: 2.27 m³/sec