Diyarbakır-Ergani Dam Irrigation Project
Description of Ergani Dam Irrigation ProjectThe Project is within the bounds of Ergani District of Diyarbakir in Turkey’s South-Eastern Anatolia Region. With the Project, the irrigation and drainage networks, which will irrigate 1,866 ha. of agricultural land, and the final design drawings of the structures on it have been prepared. The entire irrigation network has been designed as a pressure pipe network with diameters ranging from 110 mm to 1,400 mm, with a total length of approximately 51 km.
- Water Source: Ergani Dam
- Irrigation Area: 1,866 ha
- Irrigation Network: Medium and high pressure pipe irrigation system
- Main Pipeline Length: 6.270 km
- Main Pipeline Discharge: 2.112 m³/sec
- Drainage Channel Length: 5.466 km